getting ready for cedros!

Started by alantani, July 21, 2023, 01:51:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Crab Pot

Bucket List Trip For Sure!

Thanks for taking us along with you Alan.
Buy it nice or buy it twice.

stoked4fishin

sciaenops

Hamachi

Hmm, horse traded for my next favorite reel. What did he have the drag set at? 6 at strike and 22 at full. No sunset. This is the reel that did all the damage at Cedros. Outfished another AT member 13 to 2. Go figure. Lucky reel! Did I mention that this is my newest most favorite reel? Lol!
The rail is your friend, no zing pow, on the iron wenches, I like broccoli!

Bill B

It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

MarkT

Quote from: Hamachi on July 31, 2023, 01:21:37 AMHmm, horse traded for my next favorite reel. What did he have the drag set at? 6 at strike and 22 at full. No sunset. This is the reel that did all the damage at Cedros. Outfished another AT member 13 to 2. Go figure. Lucky reel! Did I mention that this is my newest most favorite reel? Lol!
Funny looking Newell!
When I was your age Pluto was a planet!

Hamachi

Hamachi

[/quote]
Funny looking Newell!
[/quote]
How did you know that's what I traded for it? Half say I got the deal and half said I got taken, so it must be a pretty even trade.

sciaenops

Funny looking Newell!
[/quote]
How did you know that's what I traded for it? Half say I got the deal and half said I got taken, so it must be a pretty even trade.
[/quote]

For us ol farts, 2 gears better than 1. Nice catchin, bud.

Keith

Hamachi

25 lbs. gilled & gutted 50 pound test dropper loop cals tar bt6480 newell c533 small bearing cap short screw. 4/0 standard mustad bait hook 4 ounce torpedo. And an Alan Tani handle arm and grip!  live Mackerel for bait

Hamachi

The crew at Cedros even removed the otolith "stones" from my white seabass and gave them to me!

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Hardy Boy

Alan: what was the grade of fish. They look a little smaller that the beauties we had last year.

Todd
Todd

Crab Pot

Quote from: Hamachi on July 31, 2023, 06:53:10 PMThe crew at Cedros even removed the otolith "stones" from my white seabass and gave them to me!

Where are those stones on a WSB?

What to make sure if I ever catch one that I collect it. 

Buy it nice or buy it twice.