Dam Quick 1001

Started by mainemule, July 23, 2023, 06:22:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mainemule

Looking for a Dust Cover for this Quick 1001. Anybody out there got one?

foakes

Will this work?

Best, Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

happyhooker

Congrats on your first post, maine.

Frank

mainemule

Yes Sir, This will work. How can I pay and get this sent? I'm a sixty four year old retired vet and my shop specializes on PENN reels but we work on anything that comes in. We have a lot of Vintage PENN Reels for parts if anyone inquires.

foakes

Send me your full name and mailing address by clicking on the message icon to the right of your name near the top.

This is a PM (personal message).

I will send it out tomorrow along with payment info.

It will be $5 + $5 shipping.

Best, Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

mainemule

Warren Richardson 332 Holly View Ln, Loris, S.C. 29569, Thank You!

foakes

Sent today, Warren —-

Best, Fred

--------

Fred O.

Donnyboat

Thanks for becoming a member Warren, & welcome from Sunny Western Australia, nice selection with the Dam Quick reel, you should get many years fishing with it, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat