Finding Penn 720Z handle replacement

Started by UpQuark, July 26, 2023, 08:46:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UpQuark

Can anyone point me to a retailer or auction site other than ebay for a Penn 720z handle. Are there other Penn handles capable of fitting this reel. Thanks.

jtwill98

Wait for foakes to reply, I suspect he has one.

Crab Pot

Buy it nice or buy it twice.

foakes

Here is a new one complete with the gold blade, gold crank knob screw, gold crank axle hub, gold top knob, and black crank knob.

Other crank handles will not fit a 720Z — they are unique.

$20 + $5 shipping.

Best, Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

foakes

Been (5) days with no response —-

Clearing off the bench for lots of projects, saw this crank awaiting a reply —- a simple yes or no.

Tossed it back in the bins.

Not a big deal, but when someone requests a little help on finding a tough part —- at least a courteous response would have been nice after taking photos and offering the correct part.

I guess we had different Mothers.

😄😄😄 Best, Fred

The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Midway Tommy

Interestingly he's still around, he was active on this site today.  ::) SMH  :-X 
Love those open face spinning reels! (Especially ABU & ABU/Zebco Cardinals)

Tommy D (ORCA), NE

Favorite Activity? ............... In our boat fishing
RELAXING w/ MY BEST FRIEND (My wife Bonnie)