Quick Champion 1000 1400 2000 3000 4000 5000 Pamphlet

Started by sandbar, July 31, 2023, 08:51:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sandbar

Here is a copy of the insert included with the first Champion Series spinning reels.
1000 thru 5000.

sandbar

I have this all in one document but the site won't take the file due to the size.
Any suggestions?

foakes

Thanks, Steve —-

It is quickly evident to anyone who knows engineering mechanics, material selection, useful angling features, and reels —- how good and over-built these D.A.M Quick Champion Spinning Reels actually are.  By both reading this owners manual and actually handling the reels.

No nonsense —- no bragging —- just solid results along with lifetime reliability.

Since an angler doesn't need to replace it down the decades —- it will be the least expensive reel they ever owned.

Best, Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

sandbar

Agreed Fred.
These Champion reels are awesome.
I tried to separate this into Part 1 and Part 2 but missed it by .2MB.
I will go with 3 parts.
If anyone wants me to try to email them the entire document please message me with your email address and we will give it a try.
I don't know what else to do just yet.

sandbar

I'm learning as I go.
I was able to find a way to reduce the file size. I'm not sure what it does to the document. Please let me know how it looks on your end.
Thanks to all.
-Steve

kjdunne

Steve,
It looks fine, enlarges well too. 
Thanks!
Kal

sandbar