Anyone order from "Tackle Express" Sales Shop?

Started by imfishin, August 15, 2023, 10:04:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

imfishin

Wondering if anyone has ordered from "Tackle Express"?

Bryan Young

:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

MarkT

I've ordered from them a couple of times. They're north of LA by Lake Castaic.
When I was your age Pluto was a planet!

Brewcrafter

I have purchased from them in the past - nothing major - but always prompt shipping, no disappointments, no drama. - john

Ryan W

Have ordered twice, shipping is prompt and threshold for free shipping is low. Would definitely order from them again

ExcessiveAngler

Just make sure you're ordering from the correct site, not a copy cat, scam site!
If the prices are so low, that it's almost hard to believe, that's a red flag!
Someone just had this problem with salt water edge website, it said saltwatersedge.com, had one extra (s) in the site name!
I know a few people that ordered, and the order wouldn't go through! However, there were several unauthorized charges, placed on their credit cards, later that night!
And this is happening with a lot of sites, in general! The prices are super cheap and they change one letter, in the sites name!
You'll find out, there's usually NO, reviews! however, they have been stepping up their game and figured out a way to post product reviews there, taken off of other sites!
Well, you know the old saying, "if it's too good to be true, it probably is"
I always check questionable sites names, by searching the site with, is this blah blah blah site a scam, or do a search using, the Better Business Bureau site!
Good luck and shop safe!!!

imfishin

"Tackle Express Sales Shop"  Is not  "Tackle Express" in northern Calif.

BEWARE!!!!