Morro Bay trip feeler....Nov 4 or 11?

Started by pjstevko, September 09, 2023, 02:27:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pjstevko

I haven't been fishing since the SOA July 4th 3-day trip so needless to say I'm itching to get back on the water and I've been thinking about a Morro Bay trip for a while now. Last year my wife had a lot of fun meeting everyone at dinner pre and post fishing and she asked if there were any trips in the works again this fall and I said not yet. She would come down with me and Christmas shop while we fish and since she asked about it, I don't think she'll mind if I get a plan started and see what happens from there. So how about a Morro Bay trip....

Sat Nov 4th or 11th

I know Wayne always says "If you plan it, they will come!" but wanted to see what dates best for everyone....

What say you gang????

Crab Pot

I thought our glorious DFG closed Rock Cod from 350 feet and up?

But I'm not up on the regs down there.

Funny though, my bride also wants to make a trip to SLO to visit our daughter.

Pencil me in.

I prefer the 4th to avoid the holiday traffic of the 11th.

Thanks,

Steve
Buy it nice or buy it twice.

Vintage Offshore Tackle

I can't make the 4th but I would love to go on the 11th, or anytime in mid-November through 11/19.

Crab Pot

Buy it nice or buy it twice.

El Pescador

Quote from: pjstevko on September 09, 2023, 02:27:14 PMI know Wayne always says "If you plan it, they will come!" but wanted to see what dates best for everyone....

Oh... my young friend PJ!!!!

YOU WILL FIND OUT in life, it takes SOMEONE to start the planning.  Here in my life, all of our parties in our home START with Jennifer saying, "Let's thinking about a gathering on this date, for this reason".

So, YOU saying let's fish out of Morro Bay is the START of what will be another EPIC fishing trip, ALL because of YOU PJ saying let's go fishing.

For me, Nov 4 & 11 are WIDE OPEN, in fact Nov. is WIDE OPEN, you know why????

I'm RETIRED!!!!!  or code is "I'm 'BILL B'd'!!!!!  Sorry Bill for dragging you in here!!!!

Let's get it going...

Wayne

Never let the skinny guys make the sandwiches!!  NEVER!!!!

alantani

Quote from: El Pescador on September 09, 2023, 03:36:12 PMI'm RETIRED!!!!!  or code is "I'm 'BILL B'd'!!!!!  Sorry Bill for dragging you in here!!!!

Let's get it going...

Wayne

well, we do still need a few more guys for the 8-day SOA trip.....   ::)
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

pjstevko

[/quote]

well, we do still need a few more guys for the 8-day SOA trip.....   ::)
[/quote]

Alan unfortunately that kind of trip is way out of my budget....

Swami805

Do what you can with that you have where you are

Bill B

It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

alantani

Bryan Young

May I come to just hang out ugh the guys at the house if I feel up to it?
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

pjstevko

Quote from: Bryan Young on September 10, 2023, 02:28:57 AMMay I come to just hang out ugh the guys at the house if I feel up to it?

I'm gonna answer for Alan because I'm sure he'd say it anyway......You're always welcome!

alantani

Bill B

With Bry-Bry in the house everyone will be there  :d
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

pjstevko

It's looking like the 11th will work better for a few people I've talked with but I'm gonna give it a couple more days before I lock in the date....

Whatever day we choose I'm already to hang with the group and catch a few fish!