Schematics and parts for 220P?

Started by Lorcan, September 13, 2023, 01:50:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

foakes

Quote from: Lorcan on September 23, 2023, 08:17:10 PMThanks Fred. I was a bit nervous about cast aluminium. The net is awash with mostly noise if you don't know the detail of the metal in question. Next step the handle, and possibly a washer or two (not just for the 220P. PM? Have a nice weekend. Lorcan

PM me with what you need, Lorcan —-

Plus your full mailing address and name.

Thanks.

Best, Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

sandbar

Here it is Lorcan.
I also posted this as a separate topic.

-Steve

Lorcan

Lorcan

foakes

I'll pull the parts today, Lorcan —-

Best, Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Lorcan

And another, found in deepest darkest Germany. Fished but no paint damage other than on the reel foot. Came in the box with spare spool and the usual extra parts. Smelled like it hadn't breathed fresh air in a while. It will soon once it's been cleaned and greased, and it definitely needs both.

sandbar