Stainless handles and star drags

Started by codisking, October 04, 2023, 08:46:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

codisking

Hello Everyone,

It's been a long time since I've had any questions since this website is so thorough.

I'm wondering if anyone is still making stainless parts for Newell reels. 8 or 10 years ago I bought some handles and star drags from someone but I can't remember who. They were awesome and I have a few reels I would love to upgrade.

If anyone can direct me to the right member it would be greatly appreciated. I love this site. It's helped me in so many ways.

Thanks,

Chris

vilters

Alan Tani - el jefe - has nice handle arms in stainless. look in classified section top listing. send him a message and he'll take care of you. looks like you have one on the reel in your pic. the stars and other handle arms came from Three se7ens - motive fabrication, but he doesn't seem to be selling those anymore. shame, they are awesome. glad i got a few while they were available. pro challenger and tiburon sell alloy ones, but the stainless and titanium ones are sweet.

Swami805

Pro challenger sells a nice aluminum star, the stainless arms from the boss here are nice too
Cortez conversions and pro challenger both make good handle arms out of aluminum
Do what you can with that you have where you are

codisking

Hey,

Thanks. I'll check in with the boss. Those drag stars though are indestructible. Aluminum is great but the stainless stars from Three Se7ens are just awesome. I wish I could see how a Ti model feels.