Crappie Weather Today

Started by jgp12000, October 08, 2023, 05:45:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jgp12000

There isn't a cloud in the sky today,1st time blitz with some heavy hitters all together-Penn 712,Mitchell 314,Cardinal 4,& DQ 265.

Gfish

Nice! Even though it's only several variations of green with some black in there, I love the color on largemouths. I remember the 1st one I caught; I stared at it for a minute admiring the color and those beady black eyes.

How's your temps and humidity?
Here we're having almost no winds 'till the afternoon, regular temps, but the humidity is nasty. A/C is an extremely expensive option, with the electricity costs here(mostly diesel generated).
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

Swami805

Looks like a little bit of heaven there, very nice.  Have you started naming the bass yet?  Can't be that many in there, right?
Do what you can with that you have where you are

jgp12000

In the 40s this am Gregg, coldest morning so far,no humidity which is nice ! In Georgia it's brutal,AC is a must have. I don't know how the old timers did it? I shower 3-4 times/day in the summer 2 or 3 shirts/day , grass cutting is slowing down now,it's my time of year, just crappie fishing ! Swami, I know I have caught the same fish before in our pond and also other ponds. I wish I could tag them.5 years ago I stocked 150 shellcracker which the pond never were stocked. I rarely catch one, but when I do they are 1lb+.Lately I  have been tight lining for bream and catching 4" shellcracker every cast so they are having babies.4inchers are primo bass bait