Pinout for 7015FB/885S02AA (16 pin DIP)

Started by jgp12000, October 09, 2023, 05:17:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jgp12000

I am working on a friend's 93 F150 Computer and haven't been able to find the pinout for this chip?Does anyone have an old book to look it up.The local electronic parts house gave me a website they use which was useless,they don't even have books now ::)

oldmanjoe

Can you be a little more specific  .  Is this chip that goes into the main computer for performance. 
This may help also .   https://www.f150forum.com/
Grandpa`s words of wisdom......Joey that thing between your shoulders is not a hat rack.....    use it.....
A mind is like a parachute, it only work`s  when it is open.......
The power of Observation   , It`s all about the Details ..
 Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.   Alto Mare

boon

That is one rather obscure part. Looks like maybe it was originally an ST part, now most of what you can buy seems to be ON Semiconductor. The fact there isn't a datasheet floating around for it, and the only mentions I can find on the internet specifically relate to Ford ECMs, suggest it might be a proprietary part?

jgp12000

I have never not been able to find a data sheet.These ford ECMs have electrolytic caps that leak with a life span of 15 years.There is a cap kit you can get.I just wanted to see what this chip did .I replaced the caps for him I guess I will find out tomorrow if it fixed it.

oldmanjoe

Yes there are several write ups about changing the caps , But I don`t remember ever seeing a schematics sheet for the computer.      Maybe junk yard , use to be a dime a dozen !
Grandpa`s words of wisdom......Joey that thing between your shoulders is not a hat rack.....    use it.....
A mind is like a parachute, it only work`s  when it is open.......
The power of Observation   , It`s all about the Details ..
 Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.   Alto Mare