RowdyW

Started by broadway, October 13, 2023, 12:13:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Midway Tommy

Quote from: Shark Hunter on October 24, 2023, 05:15:08 PMThe only person I know of that has met Rudy in person is Sid.

Anybody know what ever happened to Sid? He kind of went MIA shortly after the Wuhan Virus hit.  :-\
Love those open face spinning reels! (Especially ABU & ABU/Zebco Cardinals)

Tommy D (ORCA), NE

Favorite Activity? ............... In our boat fishing
RELAXING w/ MY BEST FRIEND (My wife Bonnie)

oldmanjoe

Another member that hung with Rudy was Conchydong .  Who has not been on for a while .
Grandpa`s words of wisdom......Joey that thing between your shoulders is not a hat rack.....    use it.....
A mind is like a parachute, it only work`s  when it is open.......
The power of Observation   , It`s all about the Details ..
 Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.   Alto Mare

Midway Tommy

The last time Sid visited here was July 26, 2021. He was the Librarian @ ORCA from 2017-2019 but the last time he visited ORCA was July of 2019.  :-\ 
Love those open face spinning reels! (Especially ABU & ABU/Zebco Cardinals)

Tommy D (ORCA), NE

Favorite Activity? ............... In our boat fishing
RELAXING w/ MY BEST FRIEND (My wife Bonnie)

Keta

Quote from: Midway Tommy on October 24, 2023, 05:26:24 PM
Quote from: Shark Hunter on October 24, 2023, 05:15:08 PMThe only person I know of that has met Rudy in person is Sid.

Anybody know what ever happened to Sid? He kind of went MIA shortly after the Wuhan Virus hit.  :-\

Sid was OK the last I heard but I lost his contact info a year or so ago.  He lives close to Rudy.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Vintage Offshore Tackle

I'm sorry to confirm that Rudy passed away on September 16.

redsetta

Thanks Randy.
Sorry to hear.
Condolences to his family and friends.
Slán agus beannacht leat.
Justin
Fortitudine vincimus - By endurance we conquer

Gfish

Yeah, thanks Randy. Stupid cancer!
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

Shark Hunter

I was afraid of that.
He was a rascal. Always in trouble.
I'll see you on the other side buddy.
Life is Good!

PacRat

Rudy will be missed around here. Rest easy Rowdy Rudy.

steelfish

He was a good guy, he used to tell me this about the Penn Baja Special reels "It seems no one is interested in these reels except you and me" ;D  ;D

we had a great communications by PM, specially when I asked a question and he liked to answer me by PM and not on the open thread, possibly to avoid other different opinions. >:D

amigo, you will be missed !  :fish
The Baja Guy

broadway

Just noticed a 114h with black plates on Ebay.... Rudy had 10 of them and always looked for the nice ones.
He beat me once he got his 8th.  Another solid member I miss.
Best to ya, Rudy
Your pal,
Dom