Its time for me to fess up.

Started by gstours, November 01, 2023, 11:12:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redsetta

Sorry for your loss Gary.
Glad you're making your way back though.
I think John's right that 'out on the water is probably where Ken would want you to be.'
All the best, Justin
Fortitudine vincimus - By endurance we conquer

sabaman1

My utmost condolences to you Gary for the passing of your good friend Ken. I've always enjoyed your on the
water fishing adventures. Time will heal and your memories are one of the best ways.
JIM

Donnyboat

Very Nice to hear from you Gary, you & Ken were a good team, & gave up lots of good fishing, fortunatly enough, you have a very good wife, backing you, looking forwards to watching plenty more of you great adventures on the water, cheers Don,
Don, or donnyboat

Maxed Out

Always enjoy reading your posts Gary. I often find myself reading stuff you posted a few years back that I've already read several times before. I would love to see you out fishing again. Always good to hear from you. Kens spirit will always be there with you. He's in the lords hands now
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

Bryan Young

Gary, my deepest condolences. It's completely understandable, and we are here to listen as well as sit in silence with you through these times. May peace be place upon you knowing that you were lucky to spend a couple more years with Ken. I'll be praying for you and your family, and Ken's family and friends.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Rancanfish

I woke today and suddenly nothing happened.

alantani

going through that here as well.  it's starting to feel all too common.   :'(
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

gstours

Thanks for being better than family with the good wishes.   I'll be back as soon as I am able.  :fish

Ron Jones

I will miss your videos with him. My condolences to everyone involved.
I am glad to hear that you will be back n the water soon, for me it is the best place to recover, and remember old friends.

FTC (SS) Jones, Ronald L USN (Ret)
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

gstours

Thanks Ron for the Kind Words of my friend.   If you are interested in some of our adventures see the Great Northwest section and find the first of many clips that are made public here....... :d