Aftur some time gone.

Started by gstours, November 11, 2023, 03:28:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gstours

The plan was to come back and get back to the things i could share here.  Butt after much thought its time to be "family as much as i can, for now."    its just my thoughts.  Everybody here has been kind, and I appreciate the support with the death of my friend,  Ken.
  Below is an example of what i have planned to post here on the Northwest Section here.   Its maybe just more of the same from me butt..  its what i do..
  So below this vid post will be ten video's about every week or so for quite a while as Ken and myself had a lot to fun fishing.  Stay tuned,,  all replys are welcome,  lets see how this goes,?    gst.

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

jurelometer

Teamwork!

Looking forward to seeing the others.

-J

David Hall

I enjoy watching your videos a great deal Gary  :d

Bill B

Keep them coming sir.  It's a great way to honor such a strong friendship.  Love seeing big butts coming over the rail  ;D. Bill
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

Brewcrafter

Nice fish and nice release.  And I am always amazed in Gary's videos how the ocean looks as flat as the local golf course pond; that is some skill! - john

thorhammer

Gary, glad to see you back in the fold...Wayne and I were wondering where you got to. Keep'em coming.

John