Main Menu

Started by Crow, November 12, 2023, 12:00:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crow

Anybody else having issues?  When I hit the "log in" button...I just get an error message! Usually don't need to even "log in", unless I've shut the computer down, for some reason. We ARE back in the land of "crummy internet", so that might be some of the problem................crow
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

alantani

it's been ok for me.  are you still having issues today?
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Crow

Yes. When I hit the "log in" button...I get an "error" in the box where I would put my pass word.  When this first showed up...I *think* 3 days ago....I had a message that the site was "unsafe"(or something like that)...so I "didn't enter, and "went back to 'safety"...did that 3-4 times, then it let me enter without a warning...but, I got the error  when I trued logging in.
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Crow

I just discovered that on the "windows" computer...My log in is as it always has been...automatically logged in, as soon as I enter the site. So, the "issues" are limited to the "chrome book"computer. I wonder why is sees the site as "unsafe", and this one doesn't?

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Crow

I've discovered that it seems to be my internet connection...at least WHERE I'm making the connection. When I hook up from our campsite,,,I have the issue, but when I hook up at the rec center, where the modem is located , every thing works the way it should!

Donnyboat

I was having trouble for about 2 weeks, it was opening up in the year 2022, I found if I click on the home button, it then moves to the current date and times, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat