Computers are hard

Started by Notcanadian, December 09, 2023, 12:28:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Notcanadian

It took me about seventeen tries to get the magical code correct to create an account.   Most likely user errors, but boy oh boy I said I would create an account and here I am.

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Notcanadian

I was hoping it would take a little longer to figure it out but I guess I'm not no rocket scientist.   

Crow

There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Brewcrafter

MarkT

Welcome, you're not the only techtard here!
When I was your age Pluto was a planet!

foakes

The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

happyhooker

Your effort will be repaid, I believe.  Welcome.

Frank

Reeltyme

I still write checks to pay my bills and I retired from being a computer tech! Glad you made it.

Hardy Boy

You must not be Canadian as we can use computers.......  :o ..... most if the time.

Cheers

Todd (not american)
Todd

Bill B

'Cuder, good to have you here!  I can almost hear the Canadian National Anthem as I type. 🇨🇦  Bill
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

Gfish

Welcome, Notcanadian. I'm not either, but sometimes I wish I was. Medicare(part A, hospital coverage) is free, part B costs me $172/month and prescription coverage cost I don't know how much, but I paid $50 for one yesterday.
Canada is part of America, eh, Todd, North America. Don't you guys call us "the States".
It'll get easier with the computer, until then it's a great way to release your frustrations instead of unloading on people.
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!