Better late than never.
 :d

sandbar

And the whole booklet in PDF form.
-Steve

El Pescador

Steve!

Excellent Job!!!!

Don't quite know your scanning technique, cause my scanned files were HUGE, not cropped, and generally far less quality than what you did here.

Thank you for taking on this project!!!!

Now get out there and GO FISHING!!!!!!

Wayne
Never let the skinny guys make the sandwiches!!  NEVER!!!!

foakes

This particular brochure that comes in the '01 series of DAM Quick reels clearly shows why this series of reels is of such high quality.

It is a treasure-trove of information.

Thanks, Steve!

Best, Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Barishi

Thanks for the high quality scan! Out of curiosity, this booklet does not mention the 5001 with the 2.5:1 low gear. Did this version come after the high speed one or was it marketed somewhere else?

sandbar

Quote from: Barishi on December 18, 2023, 04:32:38 AMThanks for the high quality scan! Out of curiosity, this booklet does not mention the 5001 with the 2.5:1 low gear. Did this version come after the high speed one or was it marketed somewhere else?
Barishi,
You are welcome.

If you look at my post titled,
"Quick "Black-Ops" Champion Series Fold Out", you will find the other 5001 listed there.
I'm not sure on the timeline.

-Steve

happyhooker

Super reference material, and, as others have said, the scan quality is way more than adequate.

Frank

sandbar

Quote from: El Pescador on December 18, 2023, 12:45:19 AMSteve!

Excellent Job!!!!

Don't quite know your scanning technique, cause my scanned files were HUGE, not cropped, and generally far less quality than what you did here.

Thank you for taking on this project!!!!

Now get out there and GO FISHING!!!!!!

Wayne

You are very welcome, Wayne.
It was my pleasure to be of service to a fellow Ohana family member.

I will mail your Manual back tomorrow.

Merry Christmas!

-Steve

sandbar

Quote from: foakes on December 18, 2023, 02:03:36 AMThis particular brochure that comes in the '01 series of DAM Quick reels clearly shows why this series of reels is of such high quality.

It is a treasure-trove of information.

Thanks, Steve!

Best, Fred

You are welcome Fred.
They are great reels.
I think I have at least one of each model now. The ultimate quest is to get of of each NIB and one of each to fish.
I should probably get a few key repair parts for each one and keep them on hand.

Still working on getting the house restoration done. New roof going on next week and the painters will be back to paint all the new wood where rot repairs are going to get done.Then multiple other projects trying to make things as nice as possible for it's 100th birthday in 2025.

I hope to get time to mess with some reels this year. I have several in pieces waiting to be finished.

Merry Christmas !

-Steve

sandbar

Just noticed I left the back cover out when I posted the jpegs.