Lure haul

Started by Shellbelly, December 18, 2023, 12:23:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shellbelly

Helped my neighbor do some stuff and he handed me some plano boxes.  He can't fish anymore and knows I can't fish enough.  I didn't expect to find all this in those dusty boxes.  Can't wait to show him that these still work ;)   Just about everything a growin' boy needs, so to speak.

The ones bunched on the far left are what I find on the beach.

As a boy, I was given a couple of Bingos, couple of bucktailed spoons.  Had to make do with that.  I was proud of my little metal tackle box.

Now, we all have cubic feet (cubic yards?) of lure storage!
"Little boy,  you can get glad in the same pants you just got mad in."  (My Momma)
"You shot it boy, you're gonna clean it and eat it".  (My Dad)

Bryan Young

Nice added collection.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

oc1

The MirrOlures are well-represneted.  It's a geographical thing.

Crow

There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Rancanfish

Zara super spooks too!
I woke today and suddenly nothing happened.

Shellbelly

Quote from: oc1 on December 18, 2023, 04:13:06 AMThe MirrOlures are well-represneted.  It's a geographical thing.
They are very popular down here.  I've never owned a black one.  Can't wait to figure that out.  Bone Spooks see a lot of action too.

Quote from: Crow on December 18, 2023, 12:32:20 PMNice neighbor!!
Yes!  Carpal tunnel and arthritis shut him down. He gave it up when he couldn't get out of the boat to wade fish and he fumbled his rig a few times.  He got the carpal tunnel fixed but won't go if he can't get out of the boat on his own and he hates fishing from a boat. 

He's a stalker.  He'd get out of the boat and be gone.  Getting old ain't for wimps. 
"Little boy,  you can get glad in the same pants you just got mad in."  (My Momma)
"You shot it boy, you're gonna clean it and eat it".  (My Dad)

Donnyboat

They look great, cant wate to see the pictures of the fish you catch with them, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat