Christmas Eve quick trip

Started by Shellbelly, December 25, 2023, 02:59:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shellbelly

We managed to sneak out for a few hours today.  The surf was high and left very little beach to drive on.  Came across this sailboat.  Looks like it rolled and washed in overnight.  Nobody around but the inflatable was beached along with some food.  Fire was still warm.  Somebody had a bad night.

Since we were losing beach fast, we decided to go try the Intracoastal and see if we could "play the drum".  Always fun to fight these.  We kept two under 20".  The big girls were 26 and 31 pounds.

Another interesting day on the coast.  Merry Christmas Everybody!! 

"Little boy,  you can get glad in the same pants you just got mad in."  (My Momma)
"You shot it boy, you're gonna clean it and eat it".  (My Dad)

Bryan Young

Wow, thats one heck of a drum.

I hope the sail boaters are alright
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Shellbelly

We believe they were picked up during the night.  This happens a couple of times a year.  There are 3 immigrant rafts along this beach as well, but those get pushed to the dunes and covered with sand by the county. You never know what you'll find on the beach.
"Little boy,  you can get glad in the same pants you just got mad in."  (My Momma)
"You shot it boy, you're gonna clean it and eat it".  (My Dad)