Flying to Cabo tomorrow morning!

Started by alantani, January 06, 2024, 03:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alantani

i really should take the time to learn about the area a little better.  tomorrow i am flying alaska airlines from san jose, california (sjc), to cabo san lucas/los cabos (sjd).  the airplane that i am flying in is supposed to be a boeing 737-900.  alaska airlines had a little hiccup last night with a different model, the 737 9 max.  something about a window blowing out.  :o

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

pjstevko

Wow! Hope you have a safe flight and the gear arrives in good condition

pjstevko

alantani

i'm seat 21F.  i'll betcha that's a window seat.  they probably don't have parachutes under the seat!!! ;D

El Pescador

Quote from: alantani on January 06, 2024, 04:08:00 PMi'm seat 21F.  i'll betcha that's a window seat.  they probably don't have parachutes under the seat!!! ;D

Alan!!!!

CABO without Dominick or ME????

You can check your seat location inside the plane with this website:

https://www.seatguru.com/

Be safe, have a great time.

Wayne
Never let the skinny guys make the sandwiches!!  NEVER!!!!

foakes

The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

alantani

i'm actually happy with any seat, as long as the window doesn't blow out!!!

alantani

just got a call from nick (my buddy in cabo).  it looks like we will be fishing tomorrow!!!

Brendan

Alan!!!! :)

CABO without Dominick or ME????

Hopefully with you guys he would end up in San Jose Del Cabo.

54bullseye

Quote from: alantani on January 06, 2024, 09:00:06 PMjust got a call from nick (my buddy in cabo).  it looks like we will be fishing tomorrow!!!
Alan my girlfriends daughter and her boy friend flew to Cabo yesterday for a weeks fishing with Mark from Fishshark group. Her name is Nicole say hi if you see her !!   John Taylor

alantani

Quote from: 54bullseye on January 07, 2024, 10:39:42 AM
Quote from: alantani on January 06, 2024, 09:00:06 PMjust got a call from nick (my buddy in cabo).  it looks like we will be fishing tomorrow!!!
Alan my girlfriends daughter and her boy friend flew to Cabo yesterday for a weeks fishing with Mark from Fishshark group. Her name is Nicole say hi if you see her !!   John Taylor

Will do!!!

alantani

TSA took 20 minutes. 

Gfish

Saw it on the news. A kid had his T-shirt sucked off and out the missing window. Still safer than driving, but ya never know with that; hurry-up and get it flying, or we'll lose money—-attitude.
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

54bullseye

Quote from: alantani on January 07, 2024, 01:51:55 PM
Quote from: 54bullseye on January 07, 2024, 10:39:42 AM
Alan my girlfriends daughter and her boy friend flew to Cabo yesterday for a weeks fishing with Mark from Fishshark group. Her name is Nicole say hi if you see her !!  John Taylor

Will do!!!
Alan this is Nicole !!    John Taylor

alantani

Fished until dark, one 25 pound yellowfin,  two dorado at 15 and 20.