For All Kalifornia Boaters

Started by Crab Pot, January 13, 2024, 01:19:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Midway Tommy

Who in the world wastes money buying coffee at Starbucks in this day & age?  ???
Love those open face spinning reels! (Especially ABU & ABU/Zebco Cardinals)

Tommy D (ORCA), NE

Favorite Activity? ............... In our boat fishing
RELAXING w/ MY BEST FRIEND (My wife Bonnie)

Keta

A lot of people with more $ than brains.

My uncle was a senior partner in the largest accounting firm in Seattle, he told me to buy stock in a small coffee company that were clients, I bought $200 worth and now it is worth far more than I paid.  I wish I would have listened to him when he told me to invest in Microsoft.  Oh well, my investing  has always been buy high, sell low.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

oldmanjoe

Quote from: Midway Tommy on January 13, 2024, 08:27:20 PMWho in the world wastes money buying coffee at Starbucks in this day & age?  ???
Grandpa`s words of wisdom......Joey that thing between your shoulders is not a hat rack.....    use it.....
A mind is like a parachute, it only work`s  when it is open.......
The power of Observation   , It`s all about the Details ..
 Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.   Alto Mare

JasonGotaProblem

My wife drinks Starbucks. If I start commenting on the price she could have a lot to say about my habits and hobbies. We all have our frivolities.
Any machine is a smoke machine if you use it wrong enough.

Keta

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Midway Tommy

Love those open face spinning reels! (Especially ABU & ABU/Zebco Cardinals)

Tommy D (ORCA), NE

Favorite Activity? ............... In our boat fishing
RELAXING w/ MY BEST FRIEND (My wife Bonnie)

Gfish

I buy Starbucks Frapachino at Costco and pour some of each bottle in my coffee, prolly saves on excess amounts of $, fat and sugar.

Oregon, when I lived there, had NO sales tax and vehicle registration was once/2-years and still cheaper than the California registration once/year. My save money-crazy wife had us taking trips up there from the Bay Area, mainly so she could hit the Medford mall and enjoy no-tax shop-a-holism.
They prolly get their share of tax $ from high property taxes, though.
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

Keta

Plus thumb and back tax for everyone with thumbs and backs.  We have a high state income tax too.

Mark Twain

Gfish

Can't believe I forgot about that. One year I worked in Oregon, Washington and Alaska. Oregon really got me. Overall I prefer the way they run the State compared to California.
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

Keta

Ben Dover and Ann Taket run our tax office.

Mark Twain