Hello from Florida

Started by Mariner, March 11, 2012, 03:11:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mariner

Hi folks, long time lurker. Love the info and atmosphere here.
If Your Gonna Be Dumb, Ya Gotta Be Tough

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Irish Jigger

conchydong

Welcome aboard Mariner.
Are you the celebrity (fly)fisherman from S. Fl? If not, you sure look like that person.

kamuwela

aloha mariner thank you for joining us here at alans place.

Nessie Hunter

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body. But rather to slide in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming....
WOW!!! WHAT A RIDE!

redsetta

G'day Mariner - welcome aboard.
Fortitudine vincimus - By endurance we conquer

Alto Mare

Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Bryan Young

aloha Mariner.  Glad you finally took the plunged and joined us.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Mariner

Nope, I'm no celebrity fly fisherman, every time I've tried it ended up in frustration. I'm just a Florida cracker that runs an old rusty tugboat for a living :D, thanks to all for the welcome.

conchydong

Quote from: Mariner on March 12, 2012, 07:34:52 PM
Nope, I'm no celebrity fly fisherman, every time I've tried it ended up in frustration. I'm just a Florida cracker that runs an old rusty tugboat for a living :D, thanks to all for the welcome.

My mistake. The glasses and beard reminded me of Flip Pallot. Good to see a real FL cracker on board. I myself am a 5th generation conch. Where abouts are you located?

Panama

Bienvenido Mariner....Good to have you!
Get on the water, Man!!!

Mariner

Quote from: conchydong on March 13, 2012, 12:06:09 AM
Quote from: Mariner on March 12, 2012, 07:34:52 PM

My mistake. The glasses and beard reminded me of Flip Pallot. Good to see a real FL cracker on board. I myself am a 5th generation conch. Where abouts are you located?

I'm up in Panama City Bch, Heart of the Redneck Riviera

Bill B

It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!