Main Menu

Self-Intro

Started by JonM, January 24, 2024, 04:52:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dominick

Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Dominick

Welcome John M from San Mateo  Dominick

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

alantani

yup, we need to have another staff meeting!!!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

gstours

Welcome aboard. enjoy yourself, lots of ideas and knowledge is available in a civil way. :fish 

Crow

There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Bryan Young

Quote from: alantani on January 31, 2024, 07:41:11 AMyup, we need to have another staff meeting!!!
I'd love another staff meeting. Anything that will break my norm of lying in back pain and looking at the walls wondering if my body thinks it's hot or cold.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Dominick

Quote from: alantani on January 31, 2024, 07:41:11 AMyup, we need to have another staff meeting!!!

Yes, and I vote the next staff meeting be convened in Costa Rica.  Dominick