161 lb Atlantic Halibut on a Jigmaster !!!

Started by 54bullseye, February 12, 2024, 11:07:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Donnyboat

Nice catch, for a jig master ay, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

Keta

I never noticed lack of blood flow when bleeding a halibut but I rarely got them drunk.  Most of the time I would harpoon them, smack them hard with a bat then  blead and gut them  hanging over the side.  I never killed halibut over 60# and cut loose a few over 6' long.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

alantani

the amounts would be minimal.  personally, i would use a baseball bat, but our fish are smaller!!! :ct
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Surfrat

Let's talk technical. ::) I am wondering if upgrades were added to this Jigmaster?  ;D

Gfish

"GET THE DOOR!!!, GET THE F_____IN' DOOOOORE!!!." Wow exciting!, it almost got away!... kidding. Not a trip to have kids on.
 I shouldn't make fun, those guy's, maybe a couple sheets into the wind, were having a blast. I liked how the watchers refrained from constantly giving the guy advice, drives me nuts when it happens to me.

"Gojo" the cheapest vodka I've ever drank, given to me some Japanese commercial fishermen. Surprising, as they have an affinity for quality stuff.
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!