Nice Surprise

Started by Midway Tommy, March 10, 2024, 04:51:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Midway Tommy

Been focused on rationing my money between groceries & gas the last year or two and not spending much of reels. Went to the local 33rd Annual Small Bass Boat Flea Market tackle show today. Not usually a lot of stuff there I'm overly interested in, but every once in awhile  a really good deal exposes itself. Today was one of those days!

Imagine my surprise when I turned the corner and saw these three cuties sitting next to each other on a table.  :o
It was getting late in the show day and the seller didn't want to pack them up so I ended up getting a great deal and brought them home.  ;D

450SS, 430SS & 420SS
Love those open face spinning reels! (Especially ABU & ABU/Zebco Cardinals)

Tommy D (ORCA), NE

Favorite Activity? ............... In our boat fishing
RELAXING w/ MY BEST FRIEND (My wife Bonnie)

steelfish

Looks like you were on the right place at the right time

Good score
The Baja Guy

Reeltyme

A reely nice trifecta Tom. The condition is amazing.

oldmanjoe

:)   Like you have said before , Be patience your deal will come around ..   :d
Grandpa`s words of wisdom......Joey that thing between your shoulders is not a hat rack.....    use it.....
A mind is like a parachute, it only work`s  when it is open.......
The power of Observation   , It`s all about the Details ..
" Life " It`s a thinking man`s game
 Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.   Alto Mare

happyhooker

Tripleheader!  You know what ballplayers say: "Take Three For Economee!"

Frank

Bryan Young

:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

OhReely

I love those Spinfishers too. What a great find.

sandbar

Congratulations Tommy!
My favorites.
A bit jealous,but happy for you.
-Steve