Listing and Getting Rid of a Few Quality Rods — If there is an Interest?

Started by foakes, April 03, 2024, 05:58:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

foakes

It is easy to sell quality reels. 

But rods are a different animal.

Since it is Spring, and many folks will be starting to fish a little more —- I have a few rods to offer up, if there is an interest.

Spinning, baitcasting, bass, and fly rods.

Brands include Fenwick, Eagle Claw, Wright-McGill, Conolon, Shimano, Harnell, Shakespeare, and maybe a few others.

4 piece pack/travel rods, 2 piece, & one piece.

Ultralight to Medium to Heavy.

Prices will be very reasonable & condition will be mostly excellent to new, a couple just good ones.  No clunkers or duds.

Mostly all quality vintage which will pair well with either older reels or newer reels.

I'll try to list them in the "for sale section" later today.

All of the pack rods have new tubes & socks.  Some of the 2 piece rods also have socks/tubes.

All will be shipped, and triple packaged/protected in PVC with padding and shipped through the Post Office to your door.

Pack rods will ship for $15, 2 piece and one piece will be $20.

This will include the packaging as well as the shipping.

If there is interest, I'll list them.  If not, easy enough to sell them locally.

If buying multiple rods —- the shipping charge will be just for perhaps (1) rod —- since 2 or 3 can go into the same shipping tube.

Best, Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Ron Jones

My apartment is a couple miles from Wissahickon creek. I've seen several stringers of trout come out of there. A little Fenwick to go with the 305 Fred built me would be a lot of fun to throw spoons with.
The Man
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

foakes

(32) —- listed in the members for sale section, as of 10 minutes from now.

Best, Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.