hello everyone

Started by hangtownjj, March 18, 2012, 09:21:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hangtownjj

hi there. im JJ. been fishing forever and im starting to get serious in off shore. its a bit mind boggling with all the reel choices. im glad you created this page for us to share info on. you can also find me on coastside same username. im looking forward to learning a few things. JJ 

redsetta

Welcome from the South Pacific JJ.
All the best, Justin
Fortitudine vincimus - By endurance we conquer

Dominick

Welcome JJ:  where are you located.  If you fill it in in the profile we can comment.  I'm in Northern California.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

kamuwela

aloha jj thanks for joining

alantani

hi, jj!  welcome!  do me a favor.  if anything exciting happens over at coastside, let me know.  i'm not over there very much anymore. 
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Norcal Pescador

Rob

Measure once, cut twice. Or is it the other way around? ::)

"A good man knows his limits." - Inspector Harry Callahan, SFPD

Bryan Young

Welcome JJ.   I used to be a Coastie, but I have not visited there much lately.  Too much going on.  Glad you joined us.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Projectd

i live near west coast.... but in Singapore lol... hi to u :)

Nessie Hunter

Welcome aboard!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body. But rather to slide in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming....
WOW!!! WHAT A RIDE!

Makule

Aloha, JJ.  E komo mai.
I used to be in a constant state of improvement.  Now I'm in a constant state of renovation.

Irish Jigger

Welcome JJ from the Emerald Isle.