Quick 280/285/275?

Started by Alasgun, May 25, 2024, 08:48:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alasgun

This Finessa showed up yesterday, sold as a 280 and that's what the box says. However the warranty card says 275 and the spool bottom says 285! So, being new to these i havent a clue except that apparently i need some parts to make mine a "right cranker". Looking forward to hearing from an expert!

My 331 was easy as the crank arm simply swapped sides.

quang tran

Dam Quick Finessa isn't 275 .Dam 275 is a huge Dam super 2 speed .Dam 280 and 285 and 331 are same ,280 is older and 331 is newest and spool are same size .I like the handle on Finessa ,same as your 331

foakes

Here is a new one.

If you want it, I'll need your address today via a PM —- and will drop it off at a Post Office somewhere on our way back East.

N/C —- you can send me a few bucks for shipping after you get it and it works on the reel.

If I don't hear from you today, it will be at least 3 or 4 weeks.

Best, Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Alasgun

Great, if you have a couple of the copper thrust washers for the pivot that would be great! P.M headed your way as well; and Thanks. Mile

foakes

Will do, Mike —

Best, Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.