Penn Stainless Steel Anti Reverse Dogs

Started by Keta, April 02, 2012, 09:59:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Jones

Lee,
So glad to hear that business is good!
Ron
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

floating doc

Quote from: noyb72 on February 17, 2014, 11:45:41 PM
Lee,
So glad to hear that business is good!
Ron

Yes, that's good.  Put me in line for when you're caught up.
Central Florida

Doug

Hi Lee Thanks for the ss dogs they worked great. I was a little concerned about the  2/0 senator I didn't think you would have them one of my favorites as I get older. Hope you are finally getting some wet weather we have had enough here in the east coast. Doug

FARRIER

Hey I was wondering of you had any of the dogs for a 113h? My Pro gear 545 needs a new one and I believe the 113h should fit.

Keta

I'm down to 1 15-113H but I have more on order.  It's been 3 weeks since I dropped off the order so it should happen soon.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Shark Hunter

Well, I hope you are at least making a little money Lee. You have made a lot of fishermen Happy Here! ;D
Life is Good!

Keta

Quote from: Shark Hunter on March 25, 2014, 12:20:04 AM
Well, I hope you are at least making a little money Lee. You have made a lot of fishermen Happy Here! ;D

I'm still in the hole on the handle arms due to mistakes.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Shark Hunter

You are a good man Lee. You really should think about charging more for all your hard work. To at least break even. I wouldn't have a problem with it.
Life is Good!

floating doc

Quote from: Shark Hunter on March 25, 2014, 01:55:51 AM
You are a good man Lee. You really should think about charging more for all your hard work. To at least break even. I wouldn't have a problem with it.

I may be giving myself more credit than I should but I think I have made the same observation. Anyhow, count this as a second vote for Lee being able to make a profit for his efforts on our behalf.
Central Florida

Three se7ens

Quote from: Keta on March 25, 2014, 12:41:18 AM
Quote from: Shark Hunter on March 25, 2014, 12:20:04 AM

I'm still in the hole on the handle arms due to mistakes.

Are you actually paying for out of spec parts? 

Keta

Mark Twain

Bryan Young

Quote from: FARRIER on March 24, 2014, 11:01:57 PM
Hey I was wondering of you had any of the dogs for a 113h? My Pro gear 545 needs a new one and I believe the 113h should fit.
Both Alan and I have a few left.  PM AlanTani if Lee cannot deliver due to availability.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Keta

Quote from: Bryan Young on March 25, 2014, 06:29:48 AM
Both Alan and I have a few left.  PM AlanTani if Lee cannot deliver due to availability.

This will get them to you faster, the cutter lost my order and ran over his cel phone.

Mark Twain

Ron Jones

Quote from: Keta on March 26, 2014, 05:54:01 PM
Quote from: Bryan Young on March 25, 2014, 06:29:48 AM

This will get them to you faster, the cutter lost my order and ran over his cel phone.

This would be funny if it wasn't so sad.
Ron
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

Keta

He told me he will try to get my order cut today.

Mark Twain