Main Menu

Awesome!!!

Started by broschro, April 04, 2012, 04:27:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

broschro

Just want to thank everyone on this site for all the help. I can't believe how nice everyone is on this site; I was looking for a spool and ended up with one from Alan at a fare price. But before that Panama Anthony was going to send me one, instead he sent me a 505hs for free!!!!!Because it's the reel that he thought would work better than the 140 for catching 12lb and up red drum, are you kidding me it came in the mail a couple weeks back and I was floored, the thing is like new. I haven't been able to fish it yet but when I do pics to follow.            
                                                      Thank you all    Jamie BROSCHRO

Dominick

Jamie:  Don't be surprised.  I have receive free stuff many times.  So I send free stuff when I have something someone needs.  If you do the same the spirit of this site will carry through.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

redsetta

QuoteSo I send free stuff when I have something someone needs.
Good call Dominick (and Anthony) - this is what it's all about.
Long may it continue.
All the best, Justin
Fortitudine vincimus - By endurance we conquer

alantani

if you saw my garage you'd understand.  most of the stuff i should be paying others to get rid of for me.   
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!