Penn 750ssm

Started by Chainseeker75, April 05, 2012, 03:50:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chainseeker75

Handle screw backed out. Now all I have is the nub. Any suggestions as to fabbing up a replacement?  I know they are on eBay for about $50, don't want to go that route if I can make a better one.

alantani

mysticparts.com or post a part # and i'll see what i have.  
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Chainseeker75

Part# 15N-750M. This replaces discontinued part#.
Scott's has it for ~$38. Alan, if you have one on hand and you put on a bigger handle, what would that cost me?

alantani

took a look and i do not have one.  call mysticparts.com and order one up.  i didn't realize you needed an entire handle.  

check here for a caution.  https://www.mysticparts.com/PennParts/Parts/15N-750M.aspx

"Edited as per Moderators to correct Scott's Bait & Tackle over to their new store name Mystic Reel Parts / www.mysticparts.com"

redsetta

G'day CS,
I have one of these you're welcome to, but you'll have to replace the screw...
Is this what you're looking for or have I misunderstood?
Cheers, Justin
Fortitudine vincimus - By endurance we conquer

Chainseeker75

Thanks Justin.  I would love to have it. What is the process for me giving u my info

redsetta

G'day CS, just send me a PM with your address by clicking the speech bubble on the left...
Cheers, Justin
Fortitudine vincimus - By endurance we conquer

Chainseeker75

alantani

is it just the grip that is missing?  or the entire arm.

Chainseeker75

Just noticed red posted a pic of the knob. I need knob plus other piece it attaches to directly

alantani

you need the entire arm.  there might be another arm that fits, but that info would have to come from someone that is more familiar with spinners than i am.  sound like you will have to order the the entire assembly.