Main Menu

Started by chito, April 06, 2012, 03:37:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chito

Hi There all,

new member here from vancouver, been lurking here for a while and just got registered yesterday...thanks Alan

Bryan Young

Welcome Chito.  When you say Vancouver, do you mean BC or Washington?
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

alantani

welcome!  glad we got you through the spam filter.
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Dominick

Hola Chita, bienvenido.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

chito

Quote from: Bryan Young on April 06, 2012, 03:45:49 PM
Welcome Chito.  When you say Vancouver, do you mean BC or Washington?

hi bryan
i mean BC

Maxed Out

Welcome aboard from just south of your border.........I'll be up in BC later this summer to intercept some feesh and some R&R with a few beers and a few friends..........In the meantime do you think you could do anything about the exchange rate..HAHAHA.... I used to love buying BC bucks for .70 on the dollar. Now the looney is worth more than a U.S. buck, but I still love Canada for sure. (my avatar pic is from Barclay sound)
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Alto Mare

Welcome aboard Chito.

Dominick, bienvenida is for girls and bienveido is for boys...stick with your Italian ::)
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Norcal Pescador

Welcome aboard Chito!! My wife and I love your city. Prepare to absorb knowledge and contribute when you can.
Rob

Measure once, cut twice. Or is it the other way around? ::)

"A good man knows his limits." - Inspector Harry Callahan, SFPD

Dominick

Quote from: Alto Mare on April 06, 2012, 11:43:00 PM
Welcome aboard Chito.
Dominick, bienvenida is for girls and bienveido is for boys...stick with your Italian ::)
Oops. Typo. All fixed.
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

redsetta

Welcome Chito.
Hope you're enjoying the banter - it's a big part of hanging out at Alan's place. ;) ;D
All the best, Justin
Fortitudine vincimus - By endurance we conquer

Bryan Young

Nice.  BC is a beautiful place. 
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

kamuwela

aloha chito and welcome aboard.

chito

Quote from: Pescachaser on April 07, 2012, 12:43:15 AM
Quote from: Alto Mare on April 06, 2012, 11:43:00 PM
Welcome aboard Chito.
Oops. Typo. All fixed.

no problem... :D