10/13/07 - old report with tim benson

Started by alantani, June 11, 2009, 04:14:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alantani

i finally got some photos loaded up on the computer at work. the computer at home is toast. still gotta find time to fix it. in the mean time, here are a few photos to whet your whistle. there are still fish out there, so we've gotta just keep the faith. this trip was from last month. since then, no one has been able to get out because of weather. i hope that will change with the week

this is tim benson, tuna noob. as is customary on this boat, noobs are abused mercilessly. couldn't believe he actually swallowed the heart. no one else does .....

tim goes on to kill more fish as the day progresses. don'tcha just love this california sunshine?

proper fish handling is very important. everything is cut up, bagged and packed in ice within the hour.

daniel kim was not to be outdone.

this is the view just before a 7-8 fish 30 minute bait stop. it was pandemonium.

25 knots and 2 hours to get home. the boys did a great job of cleaning the boat. we ended with 24 albacore, small grade but very tasty. hope you enjoyed the photos. the san diego report is next!

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!