- Saragosa 8000
- Saragosa 4000
- Spheros FA 4000
- Navi Pg 8000

Thanks,

Lorenzo

Dawn

Hi
Yes to everything, except the Tyrnos and the Navi.

Thanks
Dawn
Dawn

hafnor

Is there any difference with the smoothdrag compared to the Stella drags? isn't carbon fibre just carbon fibre?

Dawn

All the Stella drags I received from Shimano were not carbon fiber, unless they have updated them recently.

Dawn

Dawn

And actually all carbon fiber is not equal.  I've tested some from, let's say other parts of the world, that was jerky, even though visually it appeared the same.
I think the difference is in the amount and kind of resin they use to make the cloth rigid.

Dawn

hafnor

all stellas from the 8000 to 20000 size are carbon fibre (08 sw series)... this is the SW series that came in 2008 we are talking about? not the FA series, because that I do not know...

george.s

Quote from: hafnor on April 20, 2012, 09:14:20 PM
all stellas from the 8000 to 20000 size are carbon fibre (08 sw series)... this is the SW series that came in 2008 we are talking about? not the FA series, because that I do not know...
I own two stella's  8000sw and a 3000 fd and they don't have carbon fibre washers the 8000sw has what seems to be what shimano calls dartainium and the 3000 fd has felt washers.

hafnor

I know the smaller stellas donĀ“t have cf washers but my sw8000pg stella has cf washers.... Shimano upgrades saragosa reels with cf washers for free if the reel is bought before 08.... all saragosas 8000 or bigger produced after 08 has carbon fibre washers.

GT

Hi!

Unfortunately it seems that Shimano does not do this in Italy.

L.

hafnor

oh sorry though you were from the US! too bad they do not do it in Norway either :( Well Dawn saves us! :)

george.s

they don't do it in Australia, if you want an upgrade to carbon fibre do it yourself.

Robert Janssen

Indeed. There are many types of carbon fiber. Not all are equal.

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!