NIGHT FISHING FLORIDA

Started by broschro, April 18, 2012, 12:24:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

broschro

YOU KNOW U ARE ADDICTED TO FISHING WHEN IT'S ALL U THINK ABOUT ALL DAY EVERY DAY AND NIGHT! ;D I HAVEN'T BEEN ABEL TO GET OUT IN THE DEEP WATER, TO WINDY ON MY DAYS I CAN AND LAST NIGHT IT WAS BLOWING, 15 TO 20 :'( BUT ME AND MY BUDDY HAD TO GET OUT. WE TAKE HIS BOAT INSHORE FISHING A LOT 12FT JOHN BOAT, A LITTLE SMALL BUT YOU CAN GET UNDER DOCKS AND UP AGAINST PILININGS TO GET ON THE FISH. WE STARTED OUT AT THE STADIUM WE CALL IT THAT BECAUSE OF ALL OF THE LIGHTS ON THE DOCK, IT DID NOT TAKE LONG AND IT WAS ON 4 KEEPERS AND ONE BIG ONE GOT OFF RIGHT NEXT TO THE BOAT .  :'(AFTER A HOUR OR SO WE WENT TO THE BRIDGE TO GET ON THE RED FISH AS SOON AS MY LINE HIT THE WATER FISH ON, WAIT FISH OFF. MY BUDDY JOSH SAYS JAMIE IS THAT THE MAN, A QUICK LOOK NO I'M FISHING LET ME GET BACK TO IT, JOSH GETS A BITE AND HE'S ON AND OFF, THE MAN DOSE SHOW UP BUT WE ARE OK. BACK TO FISHING MY BOY JOSH IS GETTING IN TO THE OLD PENN'S I HAVE REBUILT SOME FOR HIM AND HE WAS USING THE 209 WITH 20# MONO LAST NIGHT AND CAUGHT A 30"10#OR SO  FISH ON IT, WHAT A SITE IT WAS  ::)
HE KEPT SAYING HOW SMOOTH THE DRAG WAS AND ALL I COULD SAY IS THAT'S THE CALS AND THE NEW HT 100S WITH A BIG SMILE ON MY FACE ,IT MADE ME FEEL GOOD KNOWING MY WORK HELLPED LAND THAT FISH. WHAT A NIGHT, THIS HAS HAPPENED THE LAST 2 TIMES WE WENT OUT BEFOR THIS, FISH TO BIG TO TAKE HOME.

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

broschro

Quote from: Keta on April 18, 2012, 02:06:54 PM
No coat!!!!!   Nice.
LEE ALMOST MAY AND WE WILL BE SWEATING AT NIGHT PRETTY SOON, BUT IT WILL BE WILL WORTH IT. I JUST WISH WE COULD CATCH ONE SMALLER TO TAKE HOME TO EAT. THE TROUT WILL BE GOOD FOR DINNER TONIGHT,   

Keta

It snowed here Sunday morning but I haven't had ice on the water troughs for almost a week.  At least we have cool summers.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Dominick

Quote from: Keta on April 18, 2012, 04:09:53 PM
It snowed here Sunday morning but I haven't had ice on the water troughs for almost a week.  At least we have cool summers.
Lee: Why not move to Baja.  They need reel repair shops down there badly.  You can open up a shop right on the beach.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

wallacewt

Keta

Quote from: Pescachaser on April 18, 2012, 06:21:06 PM
Lee: Why not move to Baja.  They need reel repair shops down there badly.  You can open up a shop right on the beach.  Dominick

I'd jump right on it but when I bring it up with the anchor she says she won't move down there, she thinks the entire country is filled with bandits like on the Treasure Of The Sierra Madre.

Mark Twain

Dominick

How about we move to Baja and our anchors can hang out together.  My anchor does not want to do it either.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

conchydong

Maybe all of the forum members can chip in and we buy some land and make a new town in Baja called Tanitown.....EL Ciudad de Tani.    Count me in.