First Hot Rod Entrants

Started by Alto Mare, April 22, 2012, 04:33:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alto Mare

Haven't seen anyone test the water yet so I thought I'd cast the first line. Enjoy! Join the party, I can't wait to see the rest.

Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Irish Jigger

Wow! that's a hard act to follow,Sal. Those reels are far too nice to take fishing. ;)

UK Ron

Sal,
They are things of great beauty, you must be very proud of them. 8)

Bryan Young

:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

john2244

Sal,

VERY NICE, GREAT COLLECTION  !!!!!

seaeagle2

"One life, don't blow it" Kona Brewing
\"If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there\'d be a shortage of fishing poles\" Doug Larson

alantani

wow, museum quality stuff.  guys, just so you know, the bar is not this high!   ;D
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Jimmer

I'm still working on my AT handle wrench for cry eye eye.
What - me worry?   A.E.Neumann

broadway

Wow Sal! ... you hit us with a lot at one time.  I commend you on your taste and passion for "reel collecting"  ... top shelf stuff ya got there, bro! ... I would certainly like to see a 9/0 with a silver frame and red accuplates added to that collection  ;)
Keep it up pal,
Dom

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Alto Mare

Yo Broadway, lets get those Accukits out of the boxes and put them together, so we can all enjoy them. Life is too short ;).
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

broadway

Coming soon Brotha!  I got stripers to catch in the meanwhile  ;)
I'm fixing a leak caused by crappy winterization (boat yard- next year I'm doing it myself) in the raw water line which could have sank my boat had I not seen it.  It would have taken a while to do, but sometimes I can't get down to the boat for a week or so.  I got the push to fit fittings today, and will do the job so I can set sail next week... yeah baby!!!!
Dom

Alto Mare

Wow Dom, good thing you caught that. When I come up I'm going to check that boat for myself, before we head out 80 miles or so  ;D.
Good luck with those strippers, I mean stripers. I heard their clock got knocked off this year, two months ago we hit 88 degreese, today high was 55 degreese :-\. Later bro.

broadway

A once over by you would be good for me, but probably cost me an arm and a leg for performing the recommended mods "Broadway"   ;D  ... I could actually use a fresh set of eyes and some good ideas.
The stripers don't know what to do, but I have an idea where to get them ;)
I can't wait to have ya out!
Dom

misokat

Some fine looking stuff , if u ever want to see them coverd in tuna n shark blood, send them my way,lol ps bet u have some family memebers fighting on who gets what someday .......
Capt M Nelsen, Blue Max Sportfishing.
http://bluemaxsportfishing.com/