Main Menu

Started by artcc, April 24, 2012, 05:29:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

artcc

Newbie from Saint James City,Fl. . Want to say Hi to all and Great fishing. I am going to try my hand at a Penn 209. :)
                                       Thanks,Mike

broschro

Welcome aboard! You Should have no problems with the reel, just follow Alan’s great tutorial on the 209  :)

Keta

Hi, the rubber band trick works well for gettin the LW parts back where they should be.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

welcome! you'll fall in love with this community  :D

Norcal Pescador

Welcome aboard Mike! Alan has done some great work here.
Rob

Measure once, cut twice. Or is it the other way around? ::)

"A good man knows his limits." - Inspector Harry Callahan, SFPD

kamuwela

aloha mike welcome to alans place

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

LTM

Welcome Art, great place for info.

Leo

Dominick

Hi Mike:  Welcome.  I love it when I see the name of a new city I never heard of.  Out comes Google Maps and wow!.  You are surronded by water and you have easy access to the Gulf.  It looks like a beautiful area.  I have only been in Florida once when my daughter lived in St. Pete.  I wasn't much impressed with the St. Pete-Tampa area, but in driving around to St. Marco Island, I saw some really nice areas.  I hope to get back there one of these days.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

broschro

Quote from: Pescachaser on April 25, 2012, 07:02:19 PM
Hi Mike:  Welcome.  I love it when I see the name of a new city I never heard of.  Out comes Google Maps and wow!.  You are surronded by water and you have easy access to the Gulf.  It looks like a beautiful area.  I have only been in Florida once when my daughter lived in St. Pete.  I wasn't much impressed with the St. Pete-Tampa area, but in driving around to St. Marco Island, I saw some really nice areas.  I hope to get back there one of these days.  Dominick
Dominick you need to come to Saint Augustine. it's a small drinking village with a fishing problem

Nessie Hunter

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body. But rather to slide in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming....
WOW!!! WHAT A RIDE!

Dominick

Quote from: broschro on April 25, 2012, 07:14:26 PM
Dominick you need to come to Saint Augustine. it's a small drinking village with a fishing problem
[/quote]
Whoops! I'm going to the maps again.  Aha it's on the east coast.  Easy access to the pond.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

springwell

There is a fine line between the angler and madness

Alto Mare

Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

redsetta

Welcome from the South Pacific, Art.
All the best, Justin
Fortitudine vincimus - By endurance we conquer