my fishing pics from mauritius

Started by morpheus, April 27, 2012, 06:26:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

morpheus

hi
am stephan from mauritius island which is in the indian ocean
i would like to share some of fishing pics with you...

hafnor

Very nice report! nice GT and snappers!, A little tip to you. if you use photobucket, copy the IMG link instead of html. That way the pictures can be seen on the site and not just be links to photobucket

Bryan Young

morpheus, got you covered.  Love the fish.  Reminds me of back home in Hawaii.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

morpheus

Thks guys ..the big gts were caught from rock casting..using a yozuri surface bull poppers..the biggest one on the pics was my 1st one..big game from the rocks..haha thays pure pleasure guys..sometimes we ho in the south of the island,when its low tide,we walk till  the reef and we cast outside the reef..hunting for the gt's...

Tile

Love the solid fiberglass rods  :) .
In solid fiberglass we trust

alantani

thanks fot the photos.  it looks like a very peaceful and beautiful island.  i got the ambassaduer washers and dogs into the mail today.  let's home they work.  alan
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

conchydong

Welcome Morpheus. Very cool pictures of the fish and fishing styles. Hope to see more from a beautiful part of the world.

Maxed Out

Love the pics.

I'm gonna have to show these to my wife and tell her "look dear, it's OK for me to bring my slimey bloody fish into the house". HAHAHA.
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

broadway

Morpheus,

Nice GT's... are you using poppers off the rocks?  I have seen guys on TV using this method, and it looks like some serious fun.  I see a bonito in one of those photos... if prepared properly is a very tasty fish!
Tightlines,
Dom

morpheus

Quote from: alantani on April 27, 2012, 07:44:59 PM
thanks fot the photos.  it looks like a very peaceful and beautiful island.  i got the ambassaduer washers and dogs into the mail today.  let's home they work.  alan
thkd a lot alan...cross fingers...

Keta

Nice!!!!

What is the top fish in the photo below?

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

morpheus

Jimmer

That one on the top looks like a blue runner, the lower one I think is a kawakawa, which makes some good sashimi.
What - me worry?   A.E.Neumann

redsetta

Great fish Stephan - thanks for sharing.
The big GT is awesome.
Hard to imagine catching a 100-plus GT (check out the pics here: http://www.hawaiifishingnews.com/100plus.cfm?order=ID)
Cheers, Justin
Fortitudine vincimus - By endurance we conquer

morpheus

Hi justin...yeah its pure pleasure and physical to work a gt..i have already seen this link before...great Ulua