stuff got moved around

Started by alantani, April 29, 2012, 05:36:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alantani

half way through my coffee on a sunday morning.  added a board on rigging and fishing lines, moved some of the boards around to places where they made more sense (remember, only half a cup of coffee so far).  if you can't find something, keep looking.  it's all still here.   ;D
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Keta

No more coffee for you today!!!!
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

alantani

too late!  i think i'm gonna clean the garage!

Dominick

Quote from: alantani on April 29, 2012, 06:00:26 PM
too late!  i think i'm gonna clean the garage!
Ooops!  Alan will be away for at least 7 years.  ;D Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

alantani

that estimate actually might not be too far off.....  :-\

Alto Mare

Is that 7 years working in the garage or 7 years lost in the garage ;D. I have to come and see " the garage" one day. Might have a trip very close to your garage this summer, not sure if it will works out though:-\.
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Keta

Come up and help me dig the winters accumulation of Oregon tumblweed (plastic grocery bags) from my irrigation ditch and fence lines so I can finish burning the weeds.  I know where I can buy a bottle of tequilla to help calm you down too.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

alantani

gotta finish up a bunch of reels today.  i'd also like to go through the boat.  i've missed the entire salmon opener. 

Keta

Boxing up last weeks finished reels and cleaning up my boat is next then I have to get ready to go to "work" in Charleston for the upcomming halibut season.  Tequila is not on my list for several weeks.

Mark Twain

alantani

crud, days almost over and the garage is still not clean!

Bryan Young

Sorry I cannot help.  Still cleaning out house.  What used to be our office and closet now has to be converted into an office/bedroom for my son.  So, I'm in the same boat as you Alan.  Hope to have it done this week (HOPE).
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Nessie Hunter

Quote from: alantani on April 29, 2012, 05:36:53 PM
if you can't find something, keep looking.  it's all still here.   ;D

MY WALLET!!! cant find my Wallet or Car keys!!!!

Dang you Alan!!!   

;D
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body. But rather to slide in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming....
WOW!!! WHAT A RIDE!