Working on a 40# Hollow Braided Line

Started by Black Pearl, May 02, 2012, 12:42:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black Pearl

As you all might have seen that Bryan Y was testing and splicing a sample 16 strands 40# hollow line from me (the following picture is from the other thread posted by Bryan).
After talking to so many people, it is just too expensive to sell that 16 strand 40# hollow splicable. Therefore, I am going to work on a 12 strands 40# hollow splicable line. Hopefully, we can compete with the new JB 40# splicable hollow line in pricing.

If anyone has any opinion, please let me know.

To Bryan, we will still use the SK71 material on the 12 strands,and it will be as smooth as the sample.

Bryan Young

Yeah, it's a little pricy, but it's nice.

Quote from: Black Pearl Fishing Tackle on May 02, 2012, 12:42:43 AM
As you all might have seen that Bryan Y was testing and splicing a sample 16 strands 40# hollow line from me (the following picture is from the other thread posted by Bryan).
After talking to so many people, it is just too expensive to sell that 16 strand 40# hollow splicable. Therefore, I am going to work on a 12 strands 40# hollow splicable line. Hopefully, the price will come down to my target price around $129.00 for 600 yards.

If anyone has any opinion, please let me know.

To Bryan, we will still use the SK71 material on the 12 strands,and it will be as smooth as the sample.

:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D