S/S Screws for Penn 113hlw

Started by ShoreKasterHI, May 03, 2012, 10:36:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

day0ne

Quote from: Gman_WC on May 31, 2012, 12:05:13 AM
I'm pulling my hair out trying to find the correct 5/40 (SS screws)  5/16" - 3/8" for 113H.
Does anyone make them or am I wasting my time?  :'(
I'd be happy to buy a 1000 of each to start swapping out my 4/0's and share.
-g

here are some slotted oval head:

http://www.drillspot.com/fasteners/screws/machine-screws/?spc=Head%3DOval_Material%3DStainless%20Steel_Thread%20Size%3D%235-40
David

"Lately it occurs to me: What a long, strange trip it's been." - R. Hunter

ShoreKasterHI

Quote from: day0ne on June 02, 2012, 11:31:35 PM
http://www.drillspot.com/fasteners/screws/machine-screws/?spc=Head%3DOval_Material%3DStainless%20Steel_Thread%20Size%3D%235-40

Thanks for that link... I finally managed to order some and received them today. I ordered 100 with shipping to Hawaii it came out to $23.00, so at .23 a screw, its better than .55 a screw not including shipping.

Ron Jones

Alan,
Will the 320 GT2 rings fit a GTI? or did they change the hole spacing.

Ron
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

alantani

the handle side should fit.  not sure about the left.  check the schematics at mysticparts.com.    it would be nice if they do, because the new ones are stainless steel.  
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

BMITCH

I know this is an old thread, but....has anyone found a good SS screw for the 113H?? How about the 114H?? And while we are at it how about the jigmasters? Any help...I hate when they get barked up. Would be nice to have new ones.

Bob
luck is the residue of design.

Irish Jigger

The last ones I had from Penn were ss. Looks like chromed brass may be on the way out. Price still the same though >:(

BMITCH

Are they Phillips head? That's what I would like.
luck is the residue of design.