Main Menu

Hello

Started by kedjkd, April 24, 2012, 05:33:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kedjkd

I am new to the site. i was looking for a reel schematic for a Shakespeare mss30 microspin and I found my way here. I am from Massachusetts and have been tinkering with reel repairs for years, I am more experienced with Quantum, thats the brand I prefer, and if you prefer quantum you need to know how to repair them  ;).
  Still hjaving trouble finding the schematic though.Any help would be appreciated.
Hooksets are free!!

Keta

Hi from the other side of the US.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Irish Jigger

Hi, and welcome from the other side of the pond.

Norcal Pescador

Welcome from a little south of Keta!
I'm no help when it comes to Quantum. :-\
Rob

Measure once, cut twice. Or is it the other way around? ::)

"A good man knows his limits." - Inspector Harry Callahan, SFPD

Bryan Young

Welcome.  I'm also no help either for those reels and schematics from just further south from Keta and Norcal Pescador.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

kedjkd

Thanks for the welcome.
   I am pretty good with Quantum, it is the Shakespeare that I am having a hard time with. I think I might have to contact Shakespeare for a schematic.
Hooksets are free!!

alantani

Welcome!  It's tough to find schematics for many of these Reels.  The manufacturer would be your best bet.
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

redsetta

Hi and welcome from the other side of the world.
Hope you enjoy Alan's place.
All the best, Justin
Fortitudine vincimus - By endurance we conquer

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

Nessie Hunter

Good to have you with us..  Welcome Aboard....
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body. But rather to slide in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming....
WOW!!! WHAT A RIDE!

kamuwela

aloha and welcome from hawaii

suitekids