tackle in the states

Started by ph1l, May 10, 2012, 08:42:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ph1l

I'm goint to USA and Canada this holiday and would it be possible to recommend me any tackle store in the following cities that im visiting:
Chicago
New York
Los Angeles
Toronto

ps: mostly im interestend it reels, lure (incld jigs) since rod are bulky item and it would me hard for me to bring it back to my home town

are there any recomendation fishing charter (jigging) that provide fishing gear would be great too and what are the rate for a day fishing in the states?

i dont know if this is against the forum rules... if it's against any of the forum rules.. i apologise and please delete my post

regards,
phil

alantani

not a problem with a post like this.  i wish you were coming up to san francisco.  i know all the shops up here.  for los angeles, i really can't be of much help.  charkbait is the first to come to mind.  melton international is the other.  alan
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Keta

If you are close to Hunington beach Charkbait is a good place to shop.  Mark's store is somewhat out of my way when heading south but I make sure I stop, say hi to mark and pick up last minute items I can't get in SE Oregon.  I've even droped off wahoo for Mark's minions, that makes them happy.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Bryan Young

Where in LA will you be?  There are so many great stores down there that I frequent when visiting relatives.

Orange County has a bunch more that are just AWESOME stores.  Please advise.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

whalebreath

There is nothing like what you want in Toronto.

Near New York-

Saltywater Tackle in Brooklyn http://www.saltywatertackle.com/

Jig 'n Pop in New Jersey  http://www.jignpop.com/

ph1l

thank you for the advice it is much appreciated

phil