accurate dawg reel vs jigging master powerspell

Started by ph1l, May 12, 2012, 09:31:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ph1l

Hi all,

Im interested in both of the reel mentioned above accurate dawg BX2-600ND and jigging master pe6 reel. have anyone in this forum happen to have both the dawg reel and the jm power spell reels?
how dose those two conpare? ill be mainly using it for jigging

since those two have similar pricing so its kindda hard to choose between those two reels... the accurate is quite tempting because its new and have 2 speed...

please advice
phil

alantani

no one has an accurate dawg, yet.  it will probably not have an instant anti-reverse roller bearing, though.  you need a slight amount of backplay to engage the low gear during a fight.
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

REK

What my understanding of the dawg reels are...only the BX2 models of 600NN, 600N, 600, and the BX2 30s. No on the 4/500s, nor the 50s. The BX2 600s will have both the triple dawgs and the AR bearing and the 30s will have only the dawgs, no AR bearing. Accurate announced May to ship the new dawg reels and June for upgrades. If I remember correctly, the upgrades are going to cost 120 or 30 bucks with new gears, machine the side plate if not a different sideplate plus all the other parts. Don't hold me to the pricing. As per the posters question, I would do Accurate. I don't have a 30...yet. And I'm debating whether to upgrade my BX2 600N or leave as is. Along as I keep the AR clean, thinking I don't need the dawg. Thinking, thinking, thinking. What to do, what to do.

ph1l

ohh i thought that the dawg are out alread because i remember seeing on tackledirect website and says that they have the reel in stock lol must be my mistake sorry guys ;D

REK

Quote from: ph1l on May 13, 2012, 04:40:59 AM
ohh i thought that the dawg are out alread because i remember seeing on tackledirect website and says that they have the reel in stock lol must be my mistake sorry guys ;D

I just passed on the info from the Accurate video.

They might have come out already...don't know.
edit; it is May. ;D