Penn Beachmasters and Baymasters

Started by john2244, May 25, 2012, 02:29:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

john2244

Back row: Penn Beachmaster 155, 160, and 165.  Notice the 165 does not have a star drag.

Front row:  Baymaster 180 and 185.  Again no star drag on the 185.

Bryan Young

:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Bill B

NOOB question time.....why no star drags?  Honestly don't know.   Great lookin' reels.
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

broadway

John,

You keep impressing me, but I've got a question.  Where are the coveted Mod F and K? ...and I noticed you have the beachmaster collection minus one... the 156! I've been looking for one since I saw one in a show at a Sheraton in Long Island two years ago for sale and thought the guy selling it was nuts.  He was selling it for $125 or so :'(
I would now be a buyer for that reel as I think it's as difficult to find as the Mod F and K.  It's the same as the 155 just without the star drag.  Let me know if you find one for your collection... if you do, don't let it go cause you might never see one again ;)
Thanks for showing,
Dom

Alto Mare

John, thanks for keeping us entertained ;). Very nice. Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

john2244

Dom,

No F or K models,  I have only seen pictures of them.  If I find that 156 I will let you know.
John

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain