Penn International's

Started by john2244, May 27, 2012, 12:37:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

broadway

Now that's impressive!  I agree... it's good to see such beauties being put to good use!
Nice going,
Dom

Dominick

John do you remember where you purchased the gold after market clamps?  I looked at the ones on Charbait and they are different.  I particularly like the ones on your reels.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

john2244

Dominick,
I purchased the clamps from a local tackle shop that is now out of business.  I think I saw them in another shop about 20 miles south of me,  I will check on my next visit. What size reel clamps do you want??
John

Dominick

Quote from: john2244 on June 12, 2012, 01:02:57 AM
Dominick,
I purchased the clamps from a local tackle shop that is now out of business.  I think I saw them in another shop about 20 miles south of me,  I will check on my next visit. What size reel clamps do you want??
John

John:  Penn International 20, 30 SW, 50 VSW.  One of each if the shop has them.  I'll reimburse you or give me the name of the shop and i will call and give them a credit card number.  It's your call.  Dominick

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Alto Mare

Dominick, how do you get away using your credit card for fishing equipment? I have to send a Postal MO so the wife won't get the statement, ;D
I'm sure that John will be able to help you out, he always comes through for me.
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Dominick

Quote from: Alto Mare on June 12, 2012, 01:48:21 AM
Dominick, how do you get away using your credit card for fishing equipment? I have to send a Postal MO so the wife won't get the statement, ;D
I'm sure that John will be able to help you out, he always comes through for me.
I just tell her it is important that I have parts to keep the reels working.   I said if the reels aren't working when I die you won't be able to get anything for them.  So she lets me maintain them.  Smart huh?  Always let them know what's in it for them.  It calms the crazies bwahahahah. Dominick

Alto Mare

Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.