Started by Lunker Larry, November 18, 2013, 02:42:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lunker Larry

Not sure if its the site or my computer but I have lost my avatar along with most others. Is there a problem?
You know that moment when your steak is on the grill and you can already feel your mouth watering.
Do vegans feel the same when mowing the lawn?

whalebreath

Test.

EDIT-No issue here

Snagged2

Testing,,1234...

hmmm, fail.  maybe I forgot to pay the bill....

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Lunker Larry

Actually Allan, you did it for me the first time when I was trying to post a picture. Spent a bunch of time yesterday trying but couldn't get it done and it didn't give me any explanation as to what I was doing wrong.
You know that moment when your steak is on the grill and you can already feel your mouth watering.

alantani

we lost a bunch of photos when we switched from a godaddy server to the godaddy grid.  at that time, the guy i talked to said that we had exceded our alloted space for photos, by almost double.  i'm hoping that this problem is not related.  if you send me a photo, i can try it again. 

Lunker Larry

OK. Here's the pic. Had to go way back to the original post on how to post a picture to figure this out. Thanks

alantani

Lunker Larry

Thanks Alan.............'on the cover of the rolling stone"