113MTL

Started by Makule, June 05, 2012, 02:40:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Makule

Finally got one and it's in new condition, having never been used.  Now that I have it, I don't know what to do with it.

I used to be in a constant state of improvement.  Now I'm in a constant state of renovation.

redsetta

Well done Albert - looks like a beaut.
Keen to hear about the internals.
Might be a tutorial in it! ;) ;D
Cheers, Justin
Fortitudine vincimus - By endurance we conquer

George4741

This is the first time I've really paid attention to one.  It certainly has an industrial, no-frills look about it.  Now, how about tearing it apart so we can see what the innards look like. ;D  Please, of course. ;D
George
viurem lliures o morirem

Alto Mare

Very nice Albert. Now, as George mentioned, how about tearing it apart so I could compare it to my Reel/Tank. Smart design on the side plates, you could use any type of screws with those and not worry about the eccentric lever.
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Makule

At this point, I have decided to not use the reel.  Since I'm not going to use the reel, I'm not likely to take it apart.  I'm trying to convince Sal to take it, but he's resisting.  I'd even loan it to him just so that he can do the take-apart and write-up.  Can you imagine a "super tank".
I used to be in a constant state of improvement.  Now I'm in a constant state of renovation.

intili

I also bought one and have not used it due to its low production, maybe someday?

Irish Jigger

Please take it Sal, we all want to see inside this reel. ;D ;D

Makule

C/mon, guys. Encourage Sal to do it.  We all know he has waaaay too much free time of his hands.