SLOSH 20 Frame upgrades

Started by Dave Bentley, June 06, 2012, 12:22:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Bentley

Hello All,
I wonder if anyone can help with my problem.
Some time ago I stumbled across the company below and emailed them regarding supply to Australia. I note their website doesn't include over seas delivery but my question was do they have contacts with companies that do ship to Aus.

To date there has been no reply.

I would love to know if as a company they are still around and does any one from AT who may live near them know more.

MPH Precision
9840 Indiana Avenue # 7
Riverside, CA 92503-5513

Thanks in anticipation
Only believe that which you know to be true.

Nessie Hunter

I am about 25 Mi away...
Found a phone number if it helps??
(951) 637-1194

They do not seem to have a web site that I could find...
Saw some other business's in the same complex, Window Tint, Auto repair & Window Blinds.
I would guess from that it is a small shop in a Strip type commercial building....
Not a big business at all..  (but could be wrong on that)....

Called at 8:10 AM on Wed...
Got a recording that it was MPH Precision - leave a message.

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body. But rather to slide in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming....
WOW!!! WHAT A RIDE!

jhbearbait

Here's their web site. http://www.socal-fishing-hunting.com/DAIWA.html. I haven't ordered anything from them, and their note that the larger reels will have new bodies available in "August" has been there for at least a couple of Augusts now and not updated.
Jon

Dave Bentley

Thanks for the prompt replies, doesn't look so good does it. I will give them a call shortly and find out.
Pity 'cause it looks like they did good work with the mods.
Only believe that which you know to be true.

Joker

Awesome frame upgrade for an awesome little machine.

I wish...
I LOVE
it when
MY WIFE
lets me go fishing