buying Okuma Titus Gold 10 and AB 65 open face parts?

Started by makingwaves, June 07, 2012, 10:42:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

makingwaves

Anyone know where I can buy a new clicker for my TG 10 and a new bail arm for my AB 65?

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

granitu

Hi Alan,

By any chance can you guide me from where I can buy an Okuma titus Gold 50w 2 speed carbon drag washer?

Do you have anything in stock?

I am Nicholas from Malta,

alantani

nicholas, i just spoke to the parts department at okuma.  there were several changes and several upgrades to the titus gold 50w-2 line.  daniel needs the lot number off the foot of your reel.  if you could send him an e-mail and let him know, then he can figure out what parts you need.  once that is done, send a pm with your shipping info and i will order the parts, have them delivered to my home, and then ship them to you in malta.  i do not believe that okuma usa is set up for international shipping.  send an e-mail to daniel@okumafishing.com and then please let us know how it works out.  alan

granitu

Hi alan will proceed as you told me and we will do it this way. Thanks for your help i will do a list of what i need as i need to buy the grease and stuff to do the job. If you can start me up, it would be great.

On another note, the lot no of the reel is 3236. I contacted Daniel from Okuma earlier today (Friday in our Timezone) and i am awaiting a reply from him.

granitu

Alan is it normal that Daniel takes some time to reply to an email?

alantani

yes.  i will be home on friday and will try to call.  thanks!  alan