fishing tomorrow

Started by wallacewt, June 08, 2012, 08:25:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wallacewt

5.30am start in the morning, 2 boats,trying for some new ground,weather predictions are good.i may get JC to bless the fleet.need all the help we can get

Dave Bentley

Looks like the weather Gods are going to smile on you and the Crew.

Good Luck.

Dave Bentley
Only believe that which you know to be true.

Alto Mare

Be sure to bring that lure that I sent you, if you don't want to get back empty-handed ;D
Have a great day on the water buddy, I hope its a good one ;)
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

wallacewt

alto,  that lure you sent me,the missus grabbed it and said she was going to frame it,and stick it in the hall of fame.

redsetta

Good luck Wallace - hope it's a cracker day.
Look forward to your report!
All the best, Justin
Fortitudine vincimus - By endurance we conquer

Alto Mare

Quote from: wallacewt on June 08, 2012, 01:51:29 PM
alto,  that lure you sent me,the missus grabbed it and said she was going to frame it,and stick it in the hall of fame.
;D ;D  ;D.
Good luck tomorrow, try not to make Dominick look too bad ;).
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

wallacewt

caught a nice feed,nothing special,no photos, sry boys
snapper,cod,barracuda,a large scorpion fish.
weather was rougher than forecast and cold and windy.
missus just told me a boat went down with 3 recreational fishermen onboard.

Dominick

Quote from: wallacewt on June 09, 2012, 11:14:54 AM
caught a nice feed,nothing special,no photos, sry boys
snapper,cod,barracuda,a large scorpion fish.
weather was rougher than forecast and cold and windy.
missus just told me a boat went down with 3 recreational fishermen onboard.

Goodonya mate.
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Bryan Young

Glad you made it back mate.  Hope those other chaps are back home, safe and warm.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

wallacewt

according to my wife,they all had life jackets on and were rescued by a passing fishing boat.they contacted sea rescue,all uninjured but the boat was lost. big area of western australian coastline got hit yesterday with a bad storm, including us,i only lost the roof off the back patio and tv antenna.they tell me another one due tomorrow.for some lucky reason they all seem to miss my place.cheers